Our Client is one of Victoria’s most exciting food and wine destinations, with hospitality operations that include a ‘hatted’ fine dining restaurant, casual dining in the cellar door and boutique luxury accommodation. This family owned and operated business has a strong commitment and reputation for quality.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Restaurant Manager with a minimum two years of experience in a similar role.The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Dining Room, Cellar Door Kitchen and Accommodation and achieving established key performance measures relating to quality, cost, customer service/satisfaction and staff morale.
The position is permanent full time, Wednesday to Sunday with five lunch services and two dinner services.
Our client is offering
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, passionate and professional team at a leading regional business
- Work at one of Victoria’s most exciting food and wine destinations
- Idyllic coastal rural lifestyle one hour from Melbourne in one of Australia’s premium cool-climate food and wine regions
- Food and beverage service
- Accommodation service
- Supervision and team building
- Hygiene, sanitation and safety
- Purchasing and stock control
- Productivity and morale
- Management and control
Successful applicants will have:
- a high level of customer service;
- excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills;
- excellent organisational skills;
- ability to prioritise, multitask and meet changing deadlines and work well under pressure;
- competent MS Office skills;
- strong knowledge of EFTPOS, POS software systems and online payment gateway systems;
- strong knowledge of dining and accommodation reservation systems; and
- a current RSA.
If the above sounds like the next challenge for you, please email your resume . If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please call 1300934910
Location:Mornington Peninsula, VIC
Job Type:Full Time
Related Jobs (3)
Front of House Duty Manager – Sydney Airport VIP Lounge on March 21, 2019 Permanent
Front of House Manager – Yeppoon/Rockhampton – Relocation on October 3, 2017 Permanent