Our Client has recently opened a traditional British Tearoom Café in the heart of South Melbourne. They are very serious about coffee and like to offer the best coffee from roasters in Melbourne. The menu on offer has a selection of sandwiches, salads, soups and pastries. We are looking for an experienced manager with strong barista experience Monday to Friday only no late nights. There is also a requirement to prepare sandwiches and salads on the day. You will need to have a great attitude toward people, and a proven desire to manage all aspects of a café, as well as a proven work ethic and stable employment history.
We are seeking the following attributes:
- Proven ability to select, train, develop and supervise junior staff
- Arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- Maintaining records of stock levels
- Planning and organizing special functions
- Ensure safe food handling and hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Excellent personal presentation, hygiene and food safety skills, with a current qualifications in Food Safety
- Experience in ordering and stock control
- Management of the Point-of-Sale, including its up-keep and accuracy
- Excellent communication and food organisational skills
- Upkeep of all general and public/staff areas of the cafe
- Seamless day-to-day operation of the café
In return for your hard work we provide a fun dynamic workplace where we will support your passion for producing excellence. Monday to Friday only and no late nights.
Please forward you interested to the contact details below with your resume. If you do have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our office at any time.
E:firstname.lastname@example.org or P:1300 934 910
Location:South Melbourne, VIC
Job Type:Full Time