Working amongst the hustle and bustle of the Sydney international airport, our client a VIP restaurant lounge is seeking an upbeat, passionate and enthusiastic Duty manager to help run and look over the operations of the airline lounge. You will be a first point of contact for all your staff members and support in managing the day-to-day running of the lounge and operations manager.
The Duty Manager is the face of the VIP lounge, friendly, interactive and hospitable traits are the qualities we are looking for in a manager. To be inviting to customers and guests but diligent with staff in delivering the highest level of service to all lounge members.
- To uphold all health and safety, food safety, accident resort, security and evacuation systems being fully adhered t and records completed and up to date.
- To be responsive to, and organise roster changes, communicating and changes to the relevant staff in a timely manner.
- To brief the tram of any changes to the service, product, training, forecasts ahead of the shift.
- Motivate the team throughout each shift and constantly promote the lounge community.
- Experience of running trams and allocating resources in a busy environment
- Experience in delivering premium hospitality
- Experience working to a shift pattern.
If interested in this positron then please apply now and send us your details!
P: 1300 984 835
Salary:$65,000 - $75,000
Related Jobs (4)
Front of House Supervisor – One Hat Restaurant/Bar – Melbourne CBD on October 4, 2017 Permanent
Front of House Manager – Yeppoon/Rockhampton – Relocation on October 3, 2017 Permanent