We have an amazing opportunity for an Experience Front of House Manager looking to re-locate/work in the beautiful town of Yeppoon just outside Rockhampton. Located on the picturesque waterfront this highly reputable establishment has great potential for anyone looking to take the step in their career in restaurant management.
Serving fresh local produce; the restaurant requires a leader to come in an guide, train and mentor the team of front of house, providing knowledge and building skills whilst delivering exceptional customer service. Working closely with the general manager and executive chef in achieving the pinnacle of what this restaurant has to offer.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service and product knowledge/skill including the bar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Positive communication skills, energy, and attitude
- Functions/Event planning execution
- Coaching/Mentoring the FOH team for continual improvement
- Daily cash reconciliation accuracy and reporting
- Rostering, Budgeting and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively present information, package and secure group bookings and functions
If the above sounds like the next challenge for you, please submit your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please call 1300 984
Job Type:Full Time