Having just recently opened in Brighton, our client is a cafe/restaurant on the hunt for a star Restaurant manager to join their team. Serving an on-trend, modern Australian menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this busy venue is on its way to becoming one of Melbourne’s best.
Open 7 days a week and reporting directly to the owners, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this busy venue. Our client is offering a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to work alongside a team of talented individuals
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior role
- Financially minded with a pro-active approach to profitable business
- Strong hands on approach with attention to detail
- Incredible personality and personal presentation
- Strong drive to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Current RSA & Food Handlers accreditation
If the above sounds like the next exciting challenge for you, please click here to apply. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please call 1300934910.
Salary:$65,000 - $75,000
Job Type:Full Time
Related Jobs (3)
Front of House Duty Manager – Sydney Airport VIP Lounge on March 21, 2019 Permanent
Front of House Manager – Yeppoon/Rockhampton – Relocation on October 3, 2017 Permanent