We require Wait Staff / Food & Beverage Attendants and baristas for assignments in the Melbourne and inner and outer suburbs. We especially have lots of work in the Mornington and Geelong areas so please mention if you have your own transport when applying. Travel allowances paid for these areas.
Lots of weekend, weekday, daytime and evening shifts available with immediate starts for the right candidates. You will be paid for every hour you work, within a variety of job settings including function work, cafes, restaurants, hotel banquets and ongoing barista work.
In order to be considered for the role MUST have the following:
- Previous Front of House experience in Hotels, Restaurants or similar
- Ability to carry 3 plates (tested during interview process)
- Ability to carry drinks trays (tested during interview process)
- 5 plate clear (tested during interview process)
- Current RSA Certificate for VIC
- Uniform of black straight legged trousers, black closed toed shoes, white long sleeved business shirt – This can be purchased from us
- Driver license is preferred but not essential
It is highly desirable (although not essential) to have access to your own transport so please advise if this is the case when applying.
Wage$26.00 - $46.00 per hour
Location: Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs, VIC